Reflection 9/22-9/28

Let Me Sleep

The theme of this week is betterment. I learned how to be a better college student, friend, roommate, and daughter, as well learn how to better manage my time and create better relationships with my professors. However, I am sick which SUCKS since it has been affecting the extent to which I can apply myself.

In terms of our World Politics class, while I thoroughly enjoyed reading and discussing The Prince, I did not enjoy reading the Locke letter. However, I think most of it has to do with the fact that I’m taking a Religious Ethics class and was not in the mood to read other religious-related texts after I wrote a paper about euthanasia and infanticide. After our class discussion I did gain a better appreciation for Locke’s arguments, though. It’s cool and very thought provoking how his arguments for tolerance are founded upon practicality rather than morals. It’s a very realist argument to make.

I’ve finished the Federalist readings and ready for class on Monday. Frankly, with the remaining time I have this week, I just need to get my work done, call my mom, and sleep. I physically do not have the capacity for anything else. UGH. 


Comments